Thus this project, a "living" geography primer for grammar age students, (gr.1/2--gr.6/7). “A Child's Geography: Exploring His Earth” is about getting to know what's under our feet, over our heads and in the world around us—the atmosphere, the hydrosphere, the lithosphere—and then how to get around this world—maps, latitude and longitude. Do you know how many gallons of water float in a cloud over our head—how far it is to the center of the Earth—what causes magnificent auroras, God's love lights—how God used the Flood to puzzle our planet into different shifting plates? Well, hop on board to experience Adventures for the Inquisitive Child—and every excursion glorifies our breathtaking Creator!
"A Child's Geography: Explore His Earth" is, in some ways, really like exploring and scouting out various routes before a grand trip! While scouting and surveying the grand scheme of things, the sciences of His Earth, our appetite is whetted for the real march out, the countries of this Earth. The anticipation builds as we learn about the workings and the ways of His Earth. Then, having gained our bearings in "Explore His Earth," future volumes of "A Child's Geography" will follow the same traditional path of our chronological study of history, trekking through the countries of our world today.
What you need to know:
- to delight 4 to 104 ....written for grammar age explorers (gr. 1- gr.6)
- 243 pages packed with delightful information
- Print book + CD-ROM price $32.95
- ebook price (identical to print book w/CD) - $24.95
- CD-ROM includes reproducibles in the form of copywork passages, copywork templates, postcard templates, quizzes, world and continent maps, and more.
- "I have purchased your books...looked through your website thoroughly...and think that the books are wonderful! I am always looking for truly excellent, Christ-centered materials. I couldn't agree more with Jeannie Fulbright's recommendation. I appreciate the niche you are filling as I have had a hard time find a Christian, living book, geography "text" to use!" ~Carrie Austin, Drawn into the Heart of Reading, a Cathy Duffy Top 100 Pick
- This is such a lovely way to teach geography ~
just cuddle up with your little one and read. Having
said that, I was surprised at the depth of
information in this book. We colored the layers of
the atmosphere, labeled them with their names and
heights and there it was for us to see and absorb
( we're both visual learners! ) - Judy
- I discovered Ann just as she was getting ready to publish the first volume of ACG (A Child's Geography: Explore His Earth). I was so thankful to have found it!!! It was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. One of my favorite sources for sure! - Lisa
Order the print book (with bonus reproducible CD-ROM):
Would you like to save $8 (plus S&H) and get your book today? Download the complete ebook right now:
Warning: This ebook is HUGE - 243 pages and 36 MB. If you are on dial-up, you may have some trouble downloading this file. Of course, we will help you in every way possible to get this ebook onto your computer and into your hands, but we just wanted to give you the heads-up!
- OR -
Take advantage of our best offer!
Buy both books (A Child's Geography: Explore His Earth and A Child's Geography: Explore the Holy Land) and receive even greater savings.
Already have the original print book (which did not include a CD-ROM)? Purchase this ebook that contains just the contents on the CD-ROM. This does include the copywork passages that are already in your 1st edition book, but also contains copywork templates, postcard templates, quizzes, continent maps, time-zone map and tectonic plate puzzle. 75 pages total.