New book series from Knowledge Quest!
We are so excited to let you know that we are the new publishers for a series of books entitled A Child's Geography. There are currently two books in the series. Here are the details for the second volume:
A Child's Geography: Explore the Holy Land by Ann Voskamp & Tonia Peckover
Iraq, Jordan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Turkey...your family probably hears or reads about these names frequently. In an increasingly complex world, it is vitally important that children learn to see the world through their Creator's eyes. As we explore the Holy Land you and your family will delight in incredible, mysterious landscapes, hidden wonders and beautiful peoples - all created in God's image. We will travel through the lands of Scripture, discovering familiar Biblical landmarks, such as the possible resting place of Noah's Ark, the remains of the Tower of Babel, the tracks of Moses up to the peak of Mount Sinai.
If we found the source of the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers, might we find the Garden of Eden? Why is that wall in Jerusalem called the Wailing Wall? What unbelievable wonders might we find in the desert sands of Egypt? What do Babylon, Nineveh and Ur all have in common? What country in the world is the holy land of millions but you won't find a church anywhere? Can you follow the trail where Moses once walked to find the Lost City of Stone? Come, discover the answers to those wonderings and more... explore the modern Middle East, its vast deserts and hidden palaces of Saudi Arabia, its fantastic marsh island homes of the Ma'dan peoples of Iraq, and its resourceful Bedouin tribes who scatter across the the sands of the Middle East.
What you need to know:
- to delight 4 to 104 ....written for grammar age explorers (gr. 1- gr.6)
- 279 pages packed with delightful information
- Print book + CD-ROM price $34.95
- ebook price (identical to print book w/CD) - $24.95
- CD-ROM includes reproducibles in the form of copywork passages, copywork templates, travel log templates, quizzes, maps, recipes and more.
- "I've read through all 198 pages of A Child's Geography: Explore the Holy Land. And this really IS the best geography guidebook I've seen for the K-6th grade set. (And I've seen a lot over 10 years of homeschooling.) I believe that my favorite thing about Vol. II is the respectful way the people of each country are treated. They are presented as beautiful, and as made in God's image." ~Holly, homeschooling mother of seven
1. Order the print book (with bonus reproducible CD-ROM):
- OR -
2. Buy both books (A Child's Geography: Explore His Earth and A Child's Geography: Explore the Holy Land) and receive even greater savings.
- OR -
3. Would you rather save $10 (plus S&H) and get the ebook today?
Warning: This ebook is HUGE - 276 pages and 56 MB. If you are on dial-up, you may have some trouble downloading this file. Of course, we will help you in every way possible to get this ebook onto your computer and into your hands, but we just wanted to give you the heads-up!
Already have the original print book (which did not include a CD-ROM)? Purchase this ebook that contains just the contents on the CD-ROM. This ebook contains copywork passages, copywork templates, travel log templates, quizzes, maps of the Middle East, and delicious recipe cards featuring authentic cuisine. Over 80 pages total.